2605 West Atlantic Avenue, Suite D-102
Delray Beach, Florida 33445
Sat, Feb 11|
2023 E&M Changes: Forget everything you thought you knew!
Join our 1 ½ hour webinar and learn about the new coding guidelines for Consultations, Hospital, Nursing home and Home visits that went into effect on January 1, 2023.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
About The Event
Who should attend? Physicians/Nonphysician Practitioners, Office/Practice Managers, Compliance and Audit staff, Coding & Billing staff, Coding Directors, HIM Department Directors.
Hospitalists/Intensivists and Home Care Physicians: You don’t want to miss this!!
Gone are the requirements for a number of history and exam “bullets!” Similar to the office visit changes that went into effect in 2021, these new requirements are more intuitive to physicians/nonphysician practitioners. The Level of Service is chosen based only on the complexity of Medical Decision Making or the Total Time the provider spent on the day of the face-to-face visit.
This webinar will:
* Provide you with a fundamental understanding of the changes for 2023
* Give an in-depth review of the deleted and new “combo” E&M codes
* Maximize your E&M level-of-service selection skills for appropriate reimbursement
* Provide the information you need to use the new Medical Decision-Making Table and Time thresholds
* Help ensure your documentation correctly substantiates E&M services
* Help you understand the importance of a good narrative – “Think in ink!”